Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Women Leaders

I ran across this article today (I think from a tweet by Felicia Day) and thought it was worth mentioning here.

The video is from a TED event for women and features Sheryl Sandberg, the COO of Facebook.  In this talk she shares her experiences being a female leader and says there are three very important things women can do:
  1. Sit at the table
  2. Make your partner a real partner
  3. Don't leave before you leave
I'm guilty of violating number one; last week I wrote about how I feel about what I'm doing and I did not give myself credit.  Lunch with the VP of my division today made me feel better and help me realize that I'm awesome. 

Anyway, watch the video, it's really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...