Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Oh, Snow

Hello snow, my old friend.  Today was the first snowfall in Milwaukee.  My parents up in the Twin Cities have already have three snowfalls this year - and not light dustings either.  I knew snow was coming but I'm glad it held off till the 1st of December.

There was snow on the ground earlier in the day but it was all gone by the time I left work at 5.  In honor of the occasion I put up some holiday decorations.   The extent of my decorations?  Penguin and snowflake window clings that cover one of the three windows in my apartment.  I do have a small tree but it's in the basement storage and it's scary down there!  I probably won't set that up till this weekend and besides, I have to clean the apartment first.

It's hard to believe that finals will be soon and the term will be over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...