Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Research vs. Sickness

I'm onto my second sickness of the fall season and let me tell you, it's really putting a hamper on my research. I feel so listless and tired that it's hard to scrounge up the motivation to get out of my apartment to go to my research lab.

Today I slept in past when I would have normally gotten up to start my day and so I didn't get any new papers read. Bummer. Then while I was at my school's research lab my pain killers that I took before going to class wore off and I couldn't take anymore so I went home to sleep.

It appears that my ability to research is no match to me being sick. You would think I would be more inclined to work on my paper or find more articles to read but that is not happening tonight. It's hard to focus and keep my eyes open. Plus I just set a towel on fire in my apartment and melted the top of my George Foreman in the process. Oops.

I hope I get better real fast otherwise I'm going to have to suck it up and just go work in the lab till I get caught up. And I don't want to do that!

Research: 0 Sickness: 1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...