Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Anniversary

Today was my five year relationship anniversary with George. Thanks to Facebook and it's reminder system there was really no way for either of us to forget the date. In celebration of the big day (since it is in the middle of the week and all) we had a nice fancy dinner at home. George even got me roses! George is not a buy-you-flowers-randomly guy so this was a big deal.

A Dozen Beautiful Roses!

For the fancy dinner we stayed in and had a home cooked meal. But fancy! Ha. We had seared steak with caramelized onions and Gorgonzola, crushed red potatoes with buttermilk, and steamed asparagus. This meal was one I found on EatingWell.com's 500 calorie dinners and since George and I are trying to eat healthy this seemed like the perfect meal. It turned out really well too!

Mmmm...tasty.

We had a nice dinner together with angel food cake (plus strawberries and whipped cream) for dessert.

So here's to George. My number one fan. The only follower of this blog. My foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...