Sunday, August 14, 2011

New City, New Hotel

Today my coworker J and I picked another colleague up from Shanghai Pudong International Airport and traveled to Nanjing for business.  We had dinner at a Chinese restaurant downtown at Nanjing 1912 before arriving at our hotel.  The hotel is pretty crazy.  I haven't been able to upload the photos I've taken to the internet yet (thanks Great Firewall of China!) but the room I'm staying in is their "European Continental Style Suite" - two rooms, 1.5 baths, a balcony, and what looks to be a larger than king size bed.  It's pretty wild.

I'm in Nanjing for two days this week then back to Shanghai.  I was able to do touristy activities on Saturday but I'd like to wait to post about that until I can put some photos with it.

EDIT 8/16/11: the amazing boyfriend G was able to hook me up with a way to share photos!
These are photos of my hotel room.  I made them small, but you should be able to click on them to make them bigger.

Powder room
Living room
Bedroom
Bathroom 
Bathroom shower - it's bigger than the elevator to get to the rooms.
View from the balcony looking into the courtyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...