Tuesday, November 2, 2010

City View

The nice thing about my lab is that is has windows. Lots of windows. A whole row of windows in fact!


The bad thing about the windows is that they're high off the ground. In fact, the bottom of the window is just above my eye level. Most of the time I can only see sky when I look out the window...but if I climb up on the lab bench then I get views like this:

At night.


During the day.


Pretty! Especially now when all the leaves are changing color and with Lake Michigan such a nice blue in the background.

2 comments:

  1. Those windows are there to torture you....if only you were 8 feet tall you could enjoy the view all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Today I had a tiny patch of sunlight for my work station but all I could see was clouds from where I was sitting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...