Tuesday, June 14, 2011

My New Friend

That space heater that I bought for my office arrived today.  I had worn a sweater to work today and wasn't that cold but I gleefully marched my new purchase back to my cubicle and plugged it in to test it out.  Such joy!  Such pleasure!  My cube was instantly filled with warmth and I found myself happily plugging away at some data for the rest of the afternoon.  You don't notice how much being even slightly uncomfortable slows you down till the problem is removed.

This space heater is pretty awesome but I wish I'd believed the Amazon reviews when customers said it was loud.  I haven't tried listening for my heater from the cubicles near mine but when the heater is running on low I can't hear my co-workers conversations.  Now that I think about it, that might actually be a plus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...