Friday, January 28, 2011

Picture Shanghai

I may be heading to China in a few weeks.  My company does quite a lot of business in China and I'll be heading there for a meeting.  The majority of the trip will take place in Nanjing but I imagine it will include a stop in Shanghai.

I've never been to China, I don't speak Chinese (though I'm taking a Chinese language class this term), and I honestly know very little about it.  Since my company has a very large presence in China, I feel I must learn in order to be competitive in the workplace. 

I saw these the other day (by way of tweet none the less) and thought I'd link to them here as well.  Really incredible pictures of just how much Shanghai has changed in the last twenty years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...